Saturday, March 30, 2013

LPS Blythe, and awesome Hubby!

 Sometimes it's the little things that make me so happy =). For example.... Hubby knows how obsessed (to put it mildly) I have been lately with looking for little petite Blythe dolls to customize, while I wait the month it will take for my full sized one to come in. I have been looking online and in stores for the ones that come with the Littlest Pet Shop toys, but they are becoming hard to find, without paying an arm and a leg. Today he took the boys to a hockey game, but first he stopped off at Toys R Us to see what they had in stock and found 2 of these little ladies on CLEARANCE for me!!!!

 

 LOVE HIM!! Can't wait to start working on them, they are both going to get a brand new look.... complete overhaul! Mini works of art =).

Now to cut open her little head and see what I'm working with, Muahahahaha!!!

No comments: