Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Big Thaw Arts & Craft Fair




I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I will be doing my very first art fair WOOHOO!! With my hubby by my side, we will be taking a huge leap into the art fair world.

This April 16th will be the very first (hopefully to become annual) Big Thaw arts, crafts and vintage fair at the Mayo St Arts Center in Portland, ME. You can click on the photo above and it will take you to the blog site for the fair.

I can't get over how talented the state of Maine is!!! You have to check out the vendors sites, there's some really cool stuff in there. I've already got my eye on a few things =).

I have been working my bum off painting and creating for the fair!! Here's a little preview of what I will have to offer.


Several new original Mixed Media paintings, along with prints of all sizes of older paintings.


The debut of my new jewelry, made with prints of my paintings.



Crochet fingerless gloves and woman's hats. Don't you just LOVE the display hands?!?!?! Just got them in today, perfect multitaskers!!


Of course, whatever does not sell out at the fair will be put up on Etsy =). And I will be offering prints of all originals very soon.

Be sure to check out my hubby's photography at SJohnsonPhotos, he will be sharing the booth space with me =)

2 comments:

Getting Hooked said...

That is wonderful!! I hope you do well and get your name out there. You are a wonderful artist and I am sure others will appreciate your work, just like I have :-)

Getting Hooked said...

Whooohooo, congratulations on making the front page on etsy :-)