Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Frontiers

Wow!! It has been far too long since I have posted anything on here. There is so much going on that I want to share.... but maybe not all at once =).

First of all, Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I have been working on some LOVE themed mixed media paintings that I have just added to my Etsy store.


I am hoping to have some V-Day cards made up very soon with these images, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Second of all =). Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not content unless I am trying something new. That in mind.... I am considering setting up a second Etsy shop specifically for cute, whimsical accessories. I have been crocheting for a while now, and am running out of people to crochet for lol! Not to mention, running out of $ for my ever increasing yarn hoard. I haven't figured out a shop name yet... but when I do you better believe I'll be sharing the news.

Here's some photos of a project that I worked on last night... gotta keep my hands toasty warm, it gets down right freezing during these Maine winters!! These are coming in "handy" while I'm working on other projects. tee hehe!



Here is a link to the pattern for these adorable fingerless gloves.... just in case you're feeling crafty =). She also has an adorable Etsy shop with some of the cutest handmade stamps i'v ever seen!!

3 comments:

Getting Hooked said...

yea! They turned out really cute :-) Thank you for the link! I absolutly LOVE your art work... I have always been a fan of folk art!

andraswhimsies said...

Thank you =).
The pattern is wonderful, I'v loved playing with it. I have gotten so many compliments already, and everyone seems to want a pair or 3 lol!!!! Thank you for being so generous to offer it!

pammyjo said...

Your art pieces are fantastical. A new word in our family. lol I love the fingerless gloves. I can only crochet straight rows. Darn! Guess I'll have to visit your new Etsy. Way to go, Miss Creative. :)